quinta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2013

1º Aula de Inglês, com Tarci Barbosa.


1-Artigos Definidos e Indefinidos
-The, a, an.

The - city (A cidade) a/ o art dif
an - a ( um, uma) an- antes de vogal (an aunt)
a uma/uma indef (a girl)



Exercicios:
a)_____ car is outside ( especifico/ não especifico)
The car is outside (especifico)


b)_____ English is not ______ difficult language
The (especifico) English is not a (nao especifico) difficult language

c) I have ______ uncle who lives in the US.
I have an uncle who lives in the US

d)I am on ____ diet
I am on a diet. (não especifico)

e)Would you like ___ cup of coffee or ____ glass of water?
Woul you live a cup of coffee or a glass of water?


A -será usado para expressões numéricas a hundred, a thousand, a million, a third
B- com frases adverbiais de frequencia e quantidade a week, a month a kilo, an hour, a pound


Faça 3 frases escritas com os exemplos A e B!


A.1-I have two thousand reais to spen with my Au Pair Things, but i need a Little more.
A.2- The Au Pais reiceve almost two hundred dollars per week.
A.3-Someday I will win a million dollars.

B.1- I dont want to wait more than a month to find a host family.
B.2-A week is a nice time to find a great host family.
B.2-The girl wait an hour in the doctor room.

Correção: spend **** receive****  waited**** find /fAid/ doctor's***

2-Presente Simples
 Simple Present

1- para falar de ações habituais... coisa que você faz todos os dias.
Ex.: I read an article every day.
I speak English frequently
I go to the park twice a week

2- to talk about true facts
The moon revolves around the earth.
My brother is tall


3- things the will not change
My brother is tall

4- Para falar de ações futuras relacionadas com tempo definido
Ex. My class starts at 14:30

5- para falar de fatos históricos e de filmes ou piada
piadas

activities
1- write sentences:
a) usually/ in the afternoon
b) sometimes/ on Friday evening
c) Often/ to go shopping

a- I usually go to he gym in the afternoon
b- Sometimes i go out to walk on Fridy evening
c-Often I call my friends to go shopping.

Correction:
b- I go for a walk
obs: I walk the dog at 8m every day


regra geral: - acrescentar o -S na 3 pessoa DO SINGULAR
[ : : : ( ) : : : ]

She lives in America.
They works in a big company.
He works in a big company


[para formar a 3 pessoa em verbos terminados em -s, -ss, -x, -ch, -sh, -z]
acrescenta-se -ES - 3 p SINGULAS SINGULAR!

watch - watches
She likes to watches Tv shows

She likeS to eat apples
qdo o verbo termina em consoante + y= troca-se tudo por -ies
expl: She studies in the morning
e se for vogal + y= ex verbo SAY
she says
says / sés/


Para fazer pergunta? -vai usar do, does.




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário